This past week again was busy for the kids. Tyce played Milford here in Panguitch and they got their butts whipped. Tyce fell hard and has a large floor burn on his hand and his hips, but he is not much of a complainer. On Friday we traveled over to Wayne county to watch more basketball, I did get to meet up with Becca and we ate dinner then went to the games together. Panguitch won, Tyce did well.
Saturday, Natashia planned a mother, daughter friend date. Kim Cambell, Joann Holman, myself and our daughters went to Cedar prom dress shopping. It actually was a good time and Natashia and Chandler both found their dresses. I would post a picture but Natashia says I can't quite yet. We had to hurry home so the girls could play Escalante in basketball, which was a boring game 8-40 something.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Fun to read about your grown up kids! Mine are starting to get there. Hope all is going well for you! Sounds like they keep you pretty busy. :)
Post a Comment