Tylee had a cavity so we had to take her to the dentist. She did so good, she held so still and didn't even flinch when they gave her the numbing shot. After she was done her check and nose drove her crazy and she ended up digging her face up. She looks so cute in the big dentist chair. I just had to take a picture.Thursday, July 9, 2009
Tylee's trip to the Dentist.
Tylee had a cavity so we had to take her to the dentist. She did so good, she held so still and didn't even flinch when they gave her the numbing shot. After she was done her check and nose drove her crazy and she ended up digging her face up. She looks so cute in the big dentist chair. I just had to take a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am glad she was so good for you! I don't even want to attempt to take Brogan!
Tylee looks so cute! I got a little behind but it looks like you guys are having fun like always thats cute all of your names are carved in the tree's! The reunion looks like fun I'm sad we missed it.....
Post a Comment