Tylee poses for a picture in California Adventure.
Tylee's favorite ride!
Mataya went on too many
roller coasters!

I even rode the horses. A whole family affair. You can tell it is about 12:00 am


On Sunday the older kids and Clint went to the Boston Red socks game. They sure did enjoy themselves. During the first inning there was a big fight. Me and the 2 little girls spent the day at Disney Land going on all the small rides. I spoiled them with mouse ears.

It's a small world

The tea cups

waiting in line

river rapid ride. Waiting for the kids to come down.

Every night we did stay for the fireworks. It was my favorite part. Here is the castle at night.
Tylee looking so cute.

Waiting for the parade

I got to go with
Tylee on all the
kiddy rides.
No comments:
Post a Comment