Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tylee's Beautiful Singing

Tylee sure loves to sing and dance. These video's are mild but still cute as can be. She has been such a stubborn child lately. Today was retake pictures at the elementary school. I missed the first ones because I was out of town so Tylee was the only child that didn't get her pictures done. I took her down today and you should of seen the fit she threw. I was so embarrassed. She kicked her feet and screamed bloody murder. I've never had any of my kids do this and always wondered why parents couldn't keep control of their children and now I have Tylee, obviously she gets what she wants. Anyway I had to call my dad and he took her down and got her to take a picture. I'm sure they won't be the best but at least it got done.

3 comments:

Ronda said...

She is so cute, I love to hear her sing. She has the cutest little voice ever. I am glad that I am not the only one that has kids that throw fits.
Love Ya,
Ronda

Ginger Jones said...

That is so cute, she is going to be a singer. She has to be the cutest

Jill Hatch-Fong said...

That is the cutest. Your kids are all so cute and getting big so fast. I did a double take in one of your pumpkin carving pictures. Clint looks just like your dad!
Love ya lots-
Jill